Branching out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Branching out

"Join Twisted Tree's addiction recovery forum—a supportive online community embracing healing, growth, and sobriety. Connect, share, and find hope together.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Acknowledging your warning signs.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RobDay

Acknowledging your warning signs. Empty
PostSubject: Acknowledging your warning signs.   Acknowledging your warning signs. EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 7:21 pm

Sobriety is wonderful but not all the time. I try to live by a basic set of principles to maintain a happy fulfilling life. But is this enough. In my most recent experience it is not. I can live a spiritual life remain in prayer and keep faith, but without working with others I can find myself slipping slowly into a mental relapse. Self pity, resentment and fear. I must give back what was so freely given to me in order to keep and remain in a gratitude attitude. I was Givin directions and I must fallow these directions. Without them I will suffer and fall.

JD and sobersoul like this post

Back to top Go down
JD
Admin
JD

Acknowledging your warning signs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acknowledging your warning signs.   Acknowledging your warning signs. EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 10:57 am

RobDay wrote:
Sobriety is wonderful but not all the time. I try to live by a basic set of principles to maintain a happy fulfilling life. But is this enough. In my most recent experience it is not. I can live a spiritual life remain in prayer and keep faith, but without working with others I can find myself slipping slowly into a mental relapse. Self pity, resentment and fear. I must give back what was so freely given to me in order to keep and remain in a gratitude attitude. I was Givin directions and I must fallow these directions. Without them I will suffer and fall.

Profound observation RD, and well said Very Happy .
Back to top Go down

Acknowledging your warning signs.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Branching out :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: