Branching out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Branching out

"Join Twisted Tree's addiction recovery forum—a supportive online community embracing healing, growth, and sobriety. Connect, share, and find hope together.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's your favorite thing about being sober?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

What's your favorite thing about being sober? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite thing about being sober?   What's your favorite thing about being sober? EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 12:36 pm

One of my favorite things about being sober is the ability to look at myself in the mirror. For so long I hated who I was. It feels good to be "right" with the world

JD likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://twistedtreecommunity.forumotion.com
JD
Admin
JD

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite thing about being sober?   What's your favorite thing about being sober? EmptySat Nov 11, 2023 10:32 am

You’re satisfying your soul purpose now. Sometimes we get on the wrong path in life, hopefully lessons are learned and we grow from those lessons. I think the best thing about being sober is when we share those lessons and help others to get on a better path. Glad you love yourself “again”! And, thank you for all you do. Peace.
Back to top Go down
sobersoul

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite thing about being sober?   What's your favorite thing about being sober? EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 9:38 pm

I'm definitely enjoying the peace and serenity. For probably the first time in my life I feel comfortable in my own skin
Back to top Go down
RobDay

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite thing about being sober?   What's your favorite thing about being sober? EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 4:28 am

I would have to say my all time favorite thing about being sober would have to be not seeing looks of disappointment on my loved ones faces, followed by my family being able to sleep at night, and true friendships with others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite thing about being sober?   What's your favorite thing about being sober? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite thing about being sober?
Page 1 of 1