Branching out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Branching out

"Join Twisted Tree's addiction recovery forum—a supportive online community embracing healing, growth, and sobriety. Connect, share, and find hope together.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spirituality and mindfulness.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Spirituality and mindfulness. Empty
PostSubject: Spirituality and mindfulness.   Spirituality and mindfulness. EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 6:08 pm

Conversations on exploring spirituality, mindfulness practices, meditation techniques, and finding inner peace as part of the recovery process.
Back to top Go down
https://twistedtreecommunity.forumotion.com
sobersoul

PostSubject: Re: Spirituality and mindfulness.   Spirituality and mindfulness. EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 9:35 pm

one of the things I do each day is start it off by reading pages 86-88 of the big book. My sponsor suggested to me that I write on the top of page 86 "everyday means everyday". reading these pages have really helped me to get my thoughts in the right direction, kind of like putting my armor on for the day. Then at night it really helps me to reflect and inventory how I was that day.

JD likes this post

Back to top Go down
RobDay

PostSubject: Re: Spirituality and mindfulness.   Spirituality and mindfulness. EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 4:41 am

Everyday means Everyday. Prayer and quite time to take in nature is a must for me. Just 3 morning minutes, Gives me strength for the day.

JD likes this post

Back to top Go down
JD
Admin
JD

PostSubject: Re: Spirituality and mindfulness.   Spirituality and mindfulness. EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 11:01 am

Self Care: It's amazing how we justify being to busy for self care... If needed, schedule personal time on your calendar, create a special space, put on some headphones and listen to the Solfeggio Frequencies. Solfeggio Frequencies, dating back to ancient times, consist of specific musical tones thought to provide healing effects. These frequencies are associated with various mental and physical benefits, such as pain relief, improved interpersonal relationships, and emotional balance. , I find 528hz and 432hz to be of great value. Smile

https://meditativemind.org/528hz-miraculous-healing-frequency/

https://meditativemind.org/healing-benefits-of-music-tuned-to-432-hz-music-of-nature/

Back to top Go down
JD
Admin
JD

PostSubject: Re: Spirituality and mindfulness.   Spirituality and mindfulness. EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 10:56 am

Soul Purpose: When we spend too much time in our minds and bodies, we forget to nurture our soul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirituality and mindfulness.   Spirituality and mindfulness. Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirituality and mindfulness.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Branching out :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: