Branching out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Branching out

"Join Twisted Tree's addiction recovery forum—a supportive online community embracing healing, growth, and sobriety. Connect, share, and find hope together.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mental health and wellness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

mental health and wellness Empty
PostSubject: mental health and wellness   mental health and wellness EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 5:52 pm

let's talk about way we cope with stress, anxiety, depression, and other mental health challenges. Please share any self-care tips, therapy options, and strategies you use for maintaining emotional well-being.
Back to top Go down
https://twistedtreecommunity.forumotion.com
sobersoul

PostSubject: Re: mental health and wellness   mental health and wellness EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:53 pm

Nature has really proven to be great medicine for me. I've always enjoyed hiking and the outdoors but lately I've learned to enjoy the serenity that comes along with a short hike in the woods. You may not get any cell phone reception out there .but I promise you'll have a better connection

JD likes this post

Back to top Go down
JD
Admin
JD

PostSubject: Re: mental health and wellness   mental health and wellness EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 8:46 pm

sobersoul wrote:
Nature has really proven to be great medicine for me. I've always enjoyed hiking and the outdoors but lately I've learned to enjoy the serenity that comes along with a short hike in the woods. You may not get any cell phone reception out there .but I promise you'll have a better connection

Agree... and if possible go barefoot and put your hands in the dirt mental health and wellness 1f60e
Back to top Go down
RobDay

PostSubject: Re: mental health and wellness   mental health and wellness EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 6:40 pm

Remaining spiritual fit is 1 thing but staying active, helping others and just some service work are things I have to do to maintain my sobriety. Mental well being can be hard to maintain sometimes, I have to remember were I was and although I may not be were I want to be I'm exactly were I need to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mental health and wellness   mental health and wellness Empty

Back to top Go down

mental health and wellness
Page 1 of 1