Branching out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Branching out

"Join Twisted Tree's addiction recovery forum—a supportive online community embracing healing, growth, and sobriety. Connect, share, and find hope together.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

physical health and wellness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

physical health and wellness Empty
PostSubject: physical health and wellness   physical health and wellness EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 5:55 pm

What are some of the ways you try to maintain a healthy lifestyle? Share your exercise routines, nutrition plans, or other things you do to maintain a healthy mind, body, and soul.
Back to top Go down
https://twistedtreecommunity.forumotion.com
JD
Admin
JD

physical health and wellness Empty
PostSubject: Re: physical health and wellness   physical health and wellness EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 2:58 pm

I don't do much for my body (other than just being active and some yoga stuff) but for my mind and soul - I meditate often, read a lot of spiritual stuff (mostly online) and treat others with kindness. We often listen to respond - we should listen to hear!
Back to top Go down

physical health and wellness
Page 1 of 1